Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a work space and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than actually to sew. Finally the solution is here!
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
- Compact, cordless and completely portable
- Battery powered - Takes 4 AA batteries
- Suitable for stitching hard fabrics and delicate fabrics
- Easy to operate
- Perfect for traveling
- Takes a second to start
- Power switch lock function
- Adjustable tension for stitching various fabrics
- Replaceable needle
- Single replaceable bobbin
- Rotary wheel for manual stitching
- Ideal for beginners and novice
- Pre-threaded and ready to use anywhere
The first step in using the PORTABLE MACHINE is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.