Leap Motion Controller Pc or Mac Somatosensory
- Weight: 140g
- Optical Resolution: 3200 DPI
- Interface Type: USB
- Leap motion Controller.
- 2 custom-length USB 2.0 cables.
- Welcome card.
- Important Information guide.
THE NEXT WAVE OF TECHNOLOGY.
- The Leap Motion Controller senses your hands and fingers and follows their every move.
- It lets them move in all that wide-open space between you and your computer. So you can do almost anything without touching anything.
- Tiny device. Huge possibilities.
- The Leap Motion Controller is sleek, light, and small - just 3" long. It takes up hardly any room on your desk.
- It's a super-wide 150° field of view and a Z-axis for depth. That means you can move your hands in 3D, just like you do in the real world.
- The Leap Motion Controller can track your movements at a rate of over 200 frames per second providing great accuracy.
- Play your favorite music and videos, scroll through web pages and documents, or switch between apps with the wave of a hand. With our introductory app Shortcuts, your computer becomes a gesture-controlled digital command center - and with future upgrades and new features, this is only the beginning.
- The Leap Motion Controller works alongside your keyboard, mouse, stylus, or trackpad for a richer and more natural 3D computing experience. With the Leap Motion software running, just plug the device into the USB port on your Mac or PC, and you're ready to start exploring.
- It uses infrared cameras and highly complex mathematical algorithms to translate hand and finger movements into 3D input. This unique approach allows Leap Motion technology to be significantly more accurate than other motion-control technologies -- and it's constantly improving. With free, automatic software updates, you can always have access to the latest features and enhancements.
Original Leap Motion 3D Interaction Somatosensory Controller Mouse Gesture Motion Control for PC or MAC